Mark your calendars! The 24th Annual Golf Fore Nova Vita event is coming to the Brantford Golf & Country Club August 17th, 2021.
As the surge in demand for our shelter and programs continues, you can make a difference for women and their families escaping abuse when you schedule your support and tee time at the 24th Annual Golf Fore Nova Vita event.
Working together with the Brantford Golf & Country Club we are pleased to offer a safe and fun golfing experience. This year, the tournament will include:
- Competition will be a four-player scramble (men, women, and mixed flights available)
- Teams to arrive for welcome and warm-up at scheduled times. Tee times to be 10 minutes part.
- Golfers to be screened upon arrival to ensure they are symptom-free
- BBQ lunch served at the Halfway House
- On-course beverages available for purchase at The Crossroads (debit/credit only)
- FUNdraising purse for on-course contests, included for all golfers
- Closest to the Pin & Closest to the Target to be awarded
- $40 charitable tax receipt included in registration
- Team Trophies and all prize winners announced virtually
- Chance to win some amazing prizes through our Virtual Silent Auction
- Due to COVID-19 precautions, reception, dinner and in-person awards banquet will not be included in this year’s event
Date: Tuesday August 17, 2021
Cost: $225 per golfer/$900 per foursome: Includes 18 holes with cart, BBQ lunch, $40 charitable tax receipt, gift bag, and FUNdraiser purse.
Registration: Download the registration form and submit to email@example.com before August 9th, 2021, or click here to register your team online. Register before June 30th and you will be entered in to win our Early Bird Giveaway. You and two guests (accompanied with a BG&CC member) could enjoy a round of golf at the Brantford Golf & Country Club!
Interested in becoming a sponsor or donating a prize? Download our Sponsorship Package to see all the incredible benefits you could be a part of by participating in the 24th Annual Golf Fore Nova Vita event!
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors!
Questions? Please contact:
Special Events & Public Education Coordinator
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 519-752-1005 ext 232