Hope for the Holidays
Help Bring Hope for the Holidays to our Families at Nova Vita
For over 35 years, Nova Vita has been the only emergency shelter serving Brantford and the County of Brant, offering holistic client-centered residential and counselling services to women and children escaping violence and homelessness, and counselling services to perpetrators of domestic violence. Every year during the holiday season, women, children, and individuals impacted by domestic violence and homelessness, need our help to bring the spirit of the holidays to their home.
You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- Sponsor a Family – We match your budget to a family in need and provide you or your organization with their family “wish list” for the holidays. These items will include all things to help make their holiday season a little more merry and bright: clothing, toys, electronics, household needs, etc. Family size varies so sponsors can request maximum persons in family to be sponsored.
- Host a Holiday Gift Drive – Rally your club, group or organization to bring everyone together to make an even greater impact. Our greatest need this year is gifts for teens (ages 12 to 16) and gift cards for major retail outlets. Ask us how you can help to target our greatest need through a team or community drive.
- Make a Financial Donation – Making a financial donation towards our holiday program provides us with the resources we need to help fill gaps and last minute requests to ensure that wish lists are filled and moms can have gifts for all their children at Christmas.
We are truly grateful for the support of all our community partners who help us to bring Hope for the Holidays at Nova Vita. We welcome new and innovative ideas to help the families we support and invite you to contact us to learn how you can make a difference and customize your giving campaign. To learn more about how you can make a difference:
- Download: Hope for the Holidays Community Support Opportunities
- Contact Kara, Donations Coordinator & Resident Holiday Elf: 519-752-1005 x216 or email@example.com