Do you enjoy being organized and working in a fast paced environment? Do you have a passion for serving your community and helping those in need? Imagine being able to combine your passion with community service that will benefit families in need!
Nova Vita is looking for enthusiastic and energetic people to join our team of Donation Sorting Volunteers on Fridays from 2 – 4 pm. You will be sorting and organizing our donations that we receive from the community to ensure that our clients have a variety of items to choose from.
There are various day and afternoon shifts currently available to suit your needs.
- Must have a clear criminal record including vulnerable sector screening
- A basic understanding and awareness of domestic violence and its impact on families and the community
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Great organizational skills and attention to details
- Minimum of 1 year commitment
If you are interested in becoming a Donation Sorting Volunteer at Nova Vita, please apply online at https://novavita.org/help-us-help-them/volunteer/ or contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 519-752-1005, ext 216 or by email: email@example.com.