Nova Vita’s text and online chat service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service is for all individuals in Brantford, Brant County, Six Nations and surrounding areas who are 16 years of age or older and;
- are concerned about their safety,
- are currently experiencing or have experienced abuse in their relationship,
- are unsure if their relationship is abusive,
- have used abuse in their relationship,
- are looking for more information about Nova Vita services or services in the community,
- are looking for information or resources for themselves or someone else,
- are homeless or at risk of being homeless,
- are confused and don’t know where to start to reach out for support.
Crisis Counsellors can offer emotional support, safety planning, information on our services, referrals to community resources, information about emergency shelter, suggestions on how to support someone in an abusive relationship, and other related issues.
To access this service, please click here.