Safe Haven Monthly Giving Program
Safe Haven monthly giving is such a simple way for you to make a difference in the lives of women and children who have found the courage to leave an abusive home.
As part of the Safe Haven community, your monthly donation is put to work each and every month to provide immediate, practical and stable support for women and children fleeing abuse.
Here are a few things your gift can support each month:
- $10 a month can provide a student at our shelter with much-needed school supplies.
- $25 a month can give a new mom a special kit, containing basics and baby needs.
- $75 a month can feed a child at Nova Vita three nourishing meals a day for two weeks.
Monthly giving is convenient for you:
- Your monthly gifts will be automatically withdrawn from your chequing account or charged to your credit card on the 15th of each month so you never have to remember to send a cheque.
- You can change or cancel your gift at any time.
- You’ll receive one tax receipt for all your monthly gifts at the end of the year.
Joining Safe Haven is easy for you:
You can sign up for monthly gifts of $10, $15, $25 or any amount you choose simply by downloading and submitting our monthly giving form or just give us a call.
If you prefer to become a member of Safe Haven by phone, or if you have any questions about monthly giving, please call us at:
519 752-1005 ext. 232.
You can also download our Monthly giving form and mail it to:
Attn: Donor Relations and Communications Manager
59 North Park Street
Brantford, ON N3R 4J8
Thank you for helping women and children start new lives, free from abuse. We greatly appreciate your support!